Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
During this period of time away from school, please encourage your child to continue their learning. Please read the attached document for ways in which to help your child learn at home – Home Learning Support.
Times Tables Rockstars https://ttrockstars.com/
Maths Shed https://www.mathshed.com/
Spelling Shed https://www.spellingshed.com/
Fiction Express https://en.fictionexpress.com/
Reading Plus (Y 5 and Y 6 pupils) https://student.readingplus.com/seereader/api/sec/login
Purple Mash https://www.purplemash.com/login/
The children have usernames and passwords for these sites.
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- Sure Start County Durham
- Looking After Yourself & Your Children
- Updates on Covid-19
- Guidance for Educational Settings
- Travel Advice for those Travelling or Living Overseas:
- Educational Resources:
- Latest DFE Communications:
- Advice on how to look after your mental health and the mental health of your children:
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- County Durham Families Information Service
Links for Pupils
Parent Info is collaboration between CEOP and Parent Zone and provides information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience, internet safety and a wide range of other topic matters like sex, relationship and body image.
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
Our children go on to a variety of different secondary schools. Here are links to the schools most frequently chosen by Year 6 parents:
You can also search for alternative schools using the following link:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.